IIT Palakkad has set up the Central Instrumentation Facility and Central Micro-Nano Fabrication Facility with the primary objective of supporting the research activities of its faculty, Ph.D scholars and Postdoctoral researchers. The facilities will house a wide range of sophisticated analytical and fabrication equipment, maintain them and ensure a fair utilization among the research community. The facilities are envisaged to nourish collaborative research between IIT Palakkad and other academic and Industrial organizations. Some of the equipment that are installed and operational.
- Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
- Manual DC Probe Station
- Vector Network Analyzer
- Signal Analyzer
- Analog Microwave Signal Generator
- Wire Thermosonic Bonder
- 64-channel Electroencephalograph (EEG) Data Acquisition System
- Fourier Transformed IR Spectrophotometer
- Thermogravimetric Analyzer - Differential Thermal Analyzer coupled to Mass spectrometer
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy System
- High Performance Preparative Liquid Chromatography
- Manual RF Probe Station
- Mixed signal digital storage oscilloscope
Please visit the following link for more information.